If you spend a lot of time on social media and sell your products or service on it, you need to automate it somehow. Well, you must have heard about the tool called Hootsuite.
By its definition, Hootsuite is a management system used for social media that gives clients an integrated UI to manage social interactions. By default, it supports Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Foursquare, and plenty more social media platforms.
Hootsuite is an app based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, and it operates on a freemium model, where you get the base functionality for free. Still, you need to upgrade and pay if you want premium features. Currently, it has got a base of more than 9 million active users.
Why should you use it for managing your social media accounts?
- You can save a lot of time by scheduling posts across your social networks in a few clicks. Additionally, you can review posts in a simple calendar view and automatically schedule your content.
- Give quality content and delight your audience. Access your image assets directly from the Hootsuite dashboard to make regular posting easy.
- Find out what your customers really think.
- Invest in content that grows your business by using the analytics dashboard and seeing your top-performing content.
- Respond to your customers faster and boost positive sentiment on your social channels. Assign, reassign, and resolve social posts with team members to discuss how to respond.
1. Social Pilot
Primarily built for small businesses and agencies, Social Pilot is a social media management tool perfect for publishing, engagement, and analytics. Additionally, it offers a long set of features that are a must for your business for a very reasonable and affordable cost.
- Team collaboration and client management
- Social media analytics and reporting
- Schedule posts with the ability to mention, schedule videos, album & carousel posts, add CTAs
- Canva integration
- Premium support is available via calls, emails, live chat, and social media
Similar to Hootsuite but offers some extra features, Buffer has gone through many changes. It has various useful app integrations for better social media management.
- Comprehensive feed for every social network
- Compatible with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social networks
- Users are able to re-buffer published posts
- Visual calendar
eClincher is a robust and handy social media management tool that is perfect for small and medium businesses. It is used to help them streamline their social media presence.
- Advanced publishing
- Marketing automation
- Social media analytics
- Team collaboration
CoSchedule allows you to manage your social media accounts from a unified platform by equipping you with the marketing essentials.
- Automatic notifications
- Campaign analysis
- Campaign management
- Content management
- Custom branding
Socialbakers is a social media marketing and analytics tool powered by an AI that helps small businesses post their content at the right time in order to generate maximum traction.
In addition, you can easily measure, compare, and optimize your social media campaigns with its easy and slick UI.
- Social media analytics
- Competitive Ad insights
- Predictive intelligence
- Data integration
There you go. We listed five alternative tools to Hootsuite that you can use to automate, manage and schedule your posts, ads, and campaigns on social media.