What you will need to install Windows 11 on a Raspberry Pi 4
- Raspberry Pi 4 4GB or 8GB
- An 32GB or larger SSD via a USB 3 caddy. Best for performance or 16GB or larger microSD card, (see best microSD cards for Raspberry Pi)
- USB boot enabled, see below.
- A micro SD card with the latest Raspberry Pi OS
- Windows 10 PC
- USB to Ethernet or WiFi dongle
- Bluetooth dongle (if you want Bluetooth)
- Keyboard, mouse, HDMI and power for your Raspberry Pi
watch this video for more :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7m2-XK2vmE
It is impressive to see this device still receiving public support considering it is almost six years old. And moreover, Lumia smartphones were less popular in the first place. However, the fans who were there apparently had enough interest to keep it alive.
Since Microsoft has released the official ARM64 version for Windows 11, it’s no surprise to see it installed on the Raspberry Pi 4 or Lumia 950 XL. Still, it’s good to see users jumping on the hoops to actually work.