What’s New in Windows 11 Pro ISO
- Startup menu is more organized and it allows the user to perform several changes so that users can set their menu to satisfy their needs.
- Improved graphics: A lot of changes were made in graphics that make your desktop more attractive and cooler.
- Cortona: In this window, a lot of effort was made towards improving the CORTONA AI.
- Hardware: Low hardware equipment is needed for this version of windows.
Versions of Microsoft Windows 11
There are six editions of Windows 11, and they’re:
- Windows 11 Home
- Windows 11 Pro
- Windows 11 Education
- Windows 11 Enterprise
- Windows 11 Mobile
- Windows 11 Mobile Enterprise
How to Download Window 11 ISO
That’s a million-worth question. How to find the original download link for Windows 11 ISO PRO. Well, you are in the right place. The original download link for Windows 11 ISO PRO is given at the end of this article. A single click will start your downloading automatically.
Minimal Condition for Installing Windows 11 Pro
Here are the PC specifications you require to upgrade to Windows 11 on your PC or Laptop:
- Latest OS: Make sure you are running the latest versions – either Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 update.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC (CPU + others)
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit (minimum requirements)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS or 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800 x 600
Thanks for download for more stay with us .